Read more: http://pocketnow.com
– The company is struggling, but the LeEco Le Pro 3 phone is a steal at $250 from Best Buy http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/29/leeco-le-pro-3-deal-at-best-buy
– LG and Qualcomm working to get Snapdragon 845 on G7 http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/29/lg-and-qualcomm-working-to-get-snapdragon-845-on-g7
– Which image was taken by the DxOMark-enhanced OnePlus 5? http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/29/which-image-was-taken-by-the-dxomark-enhanced-oneplus-5
– Carry-on tablet ban could extend to all US international flights http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/29/carry-on-tablet-ban-could-extend-to-all-us-international-flights
– Essential Phone combines modularity with a simple but striking design and top-shelf specs http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/30/essential-phone-official-modular-bezelless-design-specs-pricing
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals you can find for the LeEco LePro 3. Then we talk LG and Qualcomm as both companies collaborate for the future G flagship. Then we discuss the recent teaser we found with a OnePlus 5 photo comparison. The TSA Laptop and Tablet ban continues as things might get worse than they are. We end today’s show talking about Andy Rubin’s Essential Phone, and what it means for the market.
All this and more after the break.
T-shirts provided by RIPT. Get your own here: http://bit.ly/2nMLQ5T and get 10% off using coupon code: POCKETNOWDAILY
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!