T-shirts provided by RIPT. Get your own here: http://bit.ly/2nMLQ5T and get 10% off using coupon code: POCKETNOWDAILY
– Get the LG G6 from Best Buy right now for a measly $288 total ($12 a month) http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/26/lg-g6-best-buy-deal-verizon-sprint-monthly-payments
– Huawei Watch 2 Classic with stainless steel body and leather band launches in the US at $370 http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/26/huawei-watch-2-classic-steel-us-launch-pricing
– Essential Products launches on May 30 http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/25/essential-products-launches-on-may-30
– Fresh ‘Unknown Heart’ benchmark appears to hint at Nokia 9 variant with 8GB RAM http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/26/unknown-heart-benchmark-nokia-9-variant-8gb-ram
– The fix is in for on-screen Touch ID on the iPhone 8 and other things http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/26/tsmc-on-screen-touch-id-on-the-iphone-8
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the LG G6 and some of the crazy deal that just emerged. Then we talk about the Huawei Watch 2 Classic, and its official launch in the US. Essential Products follows as we learn of that they’ll be announced soon. We then focus on the possible Nokia 9 flagship, and some of the monster specifications being teased. We end today’s show discussing all the fixes Apple has found to bring Touch ID on the display of the next-generation iPhone 8.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!