T-shirts provided by RIPT. Get your own here: http://bit.ly/2nMLQ5T and get 10% off using coupon code: POCKETNOWDAILY
– Amazon has LG Tone Studio wearable personal speaker marked down to around $155 http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/25/amazon-lg-tone-studio-wearable-personal-speaker-deal
– HTC Link VR headset works with U11 phone, comes with its own two screens http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/25/htc-link-vr-headset-u11-phone-standalone-screens-japan
– HTC U11 on tour across the nation and at Sprint stores http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/24/htc-u11-on-tour-across-the-nation-and-at-sprint-stores
– Samsung quickly brushes off Galaxy S8 iris security concerns, though it’s still looking into the ‘issue’ http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/25/samsung-galaxy-s8-iris-security-concerns-brushed-off
– Addressing touch latency on the OnePlus 5, company also says it has Snapdragon 835 http://pocketnow.com/2017/05/24/touch-latency-on-the-oneplus-5-oh-and-snapdragon-835
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals you can find for the LG Tone Studio. Then we discuss the new HTC Link VR and how it works differently with the new U11. The HTC U11 follows as we learn of its tour across the US in Sprint stores. Samsung follows as it brushes off the whole issue of its Iris scanner. We end today’s show talking about the OnePlus 5 and how the company claims to address touch latency.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!